Tuesday, September 11, 2007

LOTS OF CHANGES

Well - its been a while since my last post - lots has happened - we FINALLY decided on a name for the baby - Anna Kate Goodrich - and we will call her Anna Kate - I am very excited about that :)

Ava had her 2nd birthday party last weekend - its hard to believe she is already 2. It seems just like yesterday she was so small now she is really a "big girl". I will post pictures of her birthday party as soon as Brannon loads them onto the computer - I still dont know how to do that.

I had drs appt today - and I got to have another sonogram... I will be 36 weeks on Thursday and they are supposed to induce on 9/30 so she will be born on 10/1/07 - if i dont go earlier on my own. Today I had already dilated to 2 cm - so we will see if she comes early or not -

According to the measurements they took during the sonogram she is already 6 lbs 11 oz - thats almost as big as Ava was at 39 wks when she was born..... she was an even 7 lbs. So if you go by the standard of the baby gaining 1/2 lb a week - if i make it to 10/1 she will be somewhere around 8.5 pounds....... they say she has hair - dont know how much but the lady showed it to me on the screen - so we will see -

I will post pictures as soon as i can -
Hope everyone is doing well -

4 comments:

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

Anna Kate is a beautiful name. I bet Ava is getting excited about having a little sister. I hope everything continues to go well.

Mrs. Lynn said...

FINALLY!!! I'm glad everything is going well and I can't wait to see those babies in December. Call me when you get a chance.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

love the name! i know you can't wait to see her pretty lil' face! hope all is well in texas!

Roxanne Crane said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. Hope you are all doing well.