Sunday, September 16, 2007

Update on Anna Kate's Arrival

We went back to the dr on friday - and I had dilated to 3cm - the Dr. said he would be surprised if he did not see us this weekend - but IF he didn't he would see me monday to see if there were anymore changes...but he felt certain she would be here within the week -

That all sounds really promising, BUT - so far I have felt nothing more than uncomfortable - I feel contractions but they are not regular so needless to say I am VERY anxious.

If nothing happens tonight - then I will repost tomorrow with the latest from the Dr.

Meanwhile - say your prayers that everything will go ok and that the Lord will teach me patience......

4 comments:

Mrs. Lynn said...

PATIENCE............what a hard lesson to learn. I hope all goes well tomorrow at the Dr. and you have to let me know how it goes. I go back on the 28th. I LOVE all the new pics and it looks like Ava had fun fishing. I hope Brannon doesn't teach her any "shopping buggy tricks".;)I'll talk to you soon and you better keep me updated.

The Rice Family said...

LOVE ALL THE NEW PICS! GOOD LUCK TOMORROW AT THE DR. OFFICE! MAYBE SHE WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT! GOOD LUCK AND KEEP US UPDATED!

The Lane's said...

I haven't checked the blogs in a while and I just saw this post - I am hoping that since there is no update that you have had the baby. Also, you look great in the pictures from Ava's birthday!

Landrum Family said...

What's the news on Anna Kate? :)