Sunday, October 14, 2007

NEW PICTURES AT LAST






Anna Kate is 3 weeks 2 days old - and Ava is adjusting well to being a BIG sister - or siser as she says.......


Here are some new pictures of both girls that were taken last week -
Anna Kate - was trying to watch her sister in both pics and Ava was getting her hair rolled to get ready to go to the State Fair , then she enjoyed a corn dog at the fair then came home and rode her bicycle........
they are both growing fast -
hope you enjoy -


are you happy mom? -

8 comments:

Mrs. Lynn said...

I wonder if Anna Kate's hair will stay dark? I love the pic of Ava's hair in rollers.

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

Both of the girls are beautiful.

The Rice Family said...

cute pictures of both of the girls! they are both precious!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

I LOVE THE NEW PICS!! I HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING GOOD AND GETTING SOME REST! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE PICS OF THOSE PRECIOUS GIRLS!

Jenn said...

You have two very precious girls.

Kim said...

Anna Kate is so precious and I love the picture of Ava in her hair rollers!

Stephanie Drew said...

so precious! congratulations on two beautiful girls. please tell brannon we said hello.

The Lantrip Family said...

The new addition is quite a beauty! I miss you Lemons!!!! I hope I can see these little sweeties before they get big! Love you -