Sunday, February 17, 2008

Anna Kate


My little Anna Kate... lots of things have been going on for her... she has been eating her fruits and veggies (carrots and sweet potatoes so far) with a spoon.. she really enjoys it too....she has really started taking to her bumbo seat too.









She got to try out the excersaucer ... and i think she likes it, it just does way too much for her at this point i dont think she has played with the same part on it twice. She is a very easy baby... she will just smile and laugh.... she loves ava too but sometimes looks at me like "mom why are you letting her do this to me" (ie the picture of AK in the chef hat is just the begining.)

2 comments:

Lacy said...

I can't believe how big she's gotten. She still has nothing on El. You never guess that cakes was born first!

Anonymous said...

My sweet AK smiling......she IS a sweetie.....tell both Mimi's girls I love them