Sunday, February 17, 2008

The poor little sister






Mom always tells this story of how when Lacy was little i pulled her off of the couch and drug her down the hall to our parents room by her feet because I was supposed to watch her a second but needed my mom too.... well several years later Lacy "got me back" by pushing me down the steps of our house in PG ... I had to get stiches and all... she even got Loni by daring her to rollerblade down the neighbors (big kims) driveway... she ended up with a broken arm .... but thats another story...I guess the 2nd kid is a little meaner and braver than the first but now I see why... the older ones torture them.... if anna kate turns out no worse than Lacy i will be lucky...Ava is always trying to hold her or feed her.. with good intentions but she is so rough.. She also likes to dress her up and push her around in her walmart buggy.... Today even... she needed to ride An Kacksie in her Gator.... so there went poor AK... if i can figure out how to post the video I will. Its really cute..


here are some pics of Ava loving being a big sister and Anna Kate wondering whats happening.....

6 comments:

Lacy said...

Poor Cakes! She needs to come stay with me a while so I can teach her how to stand up to big sis.....and how to get out from underneath that constant shadow :) Thanks for the story, by the way. I'm sure everyone needed to know just how mean i was!

Anonymous said...

I bet there will be pay back! Mimi

Kim said...

I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I read your story!!! Oh, the memories in PG!!! It's too bad that Loni wasn't dared to skate down little Kim's driveway...she probably wouldn't have ended up with a broken arm, seeing that our driveway was flat! I'm surprised there weren't more trampoline injuries.

The Lane's said...

Oh how true! I laughed out loud when I read this too. The memories are awesome and when you think about it, it is all those little things that make us who we are today. I sure do miss you Lori! You can even make me laugh while reading the blog!!!!

loni lamons hodge said...

yeah, and you and lacy both thought I was just being a crybaby when we were younger...i wasn't - ya'll were just MEAN.....I'm surprised I turned out so well!!! :) love ya'll

The Lantrip Family said...

Poor baby!!! She's like,"Let me out of here, this blows!" Too cute!!