Monday, June 16, 2008

We've Moved

Well we officially have a big ole MESS. We got moved into our new house this weekend and are up to our eyeballs in boxes and stuff.... who knew we had so much stuff? Anyway - just wanted to let everyone know that i will post more pictures soon. Once I can find the camera and the cord for the computer... :) its in a box somewhere.....

I hope all the Dads had a GREAT day yesterday. I know I love my dad and miss him more than he will ever know..... cant wait to see him again... and neither can Ava...

I am also glad that Ava and Anna Kate have a daddy who loves them very much and who they love very much. It is so much fun watching their relationships grow.... but as I know from my own relationship with my dad.... they never stop growing, they only get better and better.

I love you all
Lori

5 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Hey Lori,
I thought about you today...we went to the stockyards and there was a little girl there that looked just like Ava...I thought it was her. I was about to go and ask if it was her and then I heard them call her name(her name was Zoe). Please email me your new email address and phone number again. I apparently deleted it on accident. I hope you guys are all moved in to your new house. We are going to have to plan our get together soon...third time will be a charm:) Just email me when you get this. Talk to you soon.
Lyndsey

Stephanie Drew said...

congrats on the move!

The Lane's said...

Congrats on surviving the move! I ran into your mom while we were in Birmingham. It was great to see her. Now I just have to see YOU! Email me your info and we can start coordinating something. I can't wait to see you!
Love ya!

Nana said...

Hi Lori...
O.K. you have had enough time to find your camera by now. I want to see the girls. Put the girls down for their nap and BLOG! I miss your pictures...Ms. Bernita

loni lamons hodge said...

UPDATE ALREADY....GEEZ.....We're waiting....