Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mimi & Emma Day 2

Today we (the girls and me) went to walmart to get the stuff for our crafts and a few groceries. Then we came home got Mimi Cakes and Branny and headed off the the water park aka Flower Mound community rec center.... As we walk in emma says, "now this i can handle"... the girls played and played.... then we came home, ate dinner and had our party.... Its Mimi, Branny, Emma, Lolo, Ava we ALL have birthdays this month... then next will be Lacy and Anna Kate, then Ella... so we have lots of paryting to do.. Ava says it was the best party ever, but she says that after every party so who knows...

4 comments:

Lacy said...

Didn't I send a brush and hairbows with Emma? Just wondering....it doesn't lool like you've found them yet!

Emma, I can't wait to show daddy that picture of you swimming under water!! That was awesome! I'm glad you're having fun....I can't wait to see you! I love you!

loni lamons hodge said...

love all the pictures! it looks like ava has grown a foot since I saw her last!!! Wish I was out there having fun with ya'll! I miss you all! I love you!

Oh and I know you didn't let my sweet Cakes get burned on those sweet legs??????

The Lantrip Family said...

Lori! They are getting so big and quite the cuties! I miss you! I am so glad you finally got moved, good for you! What a hassle to be over!!! I love the new home, it's a beauty and I am sure full of pepsi juniors and lemons, heheheh!!! I love you!

Mimi said...

We had a great time.......now it is time for you all to come here...