Sunday, October 5, 2008

Prayer still needed

I found out today a little information on the little girl in the prayer request below. On thursday they admitted her into the hospital and she is there still today. She has acute lukemia. So needless to say her family is scared. She is on an aggressive medicine and they were told she could possibly lose her hair as early as friday.... they are also checking into going to St Judes.

Please continue to prayer for this little girl, her parents and her doctors. Drs are very smart, but God is a healer.

Exodus 23:25 And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Psalms 30:2 O LORD my God, I cried out to you, and you have healed me

1 comment:

Mimi said...

please let them know we are praying.....Psalms 56:3 When I am afraind I will trust You.