Thursday, January 29, 2009

I..........

Found this on another blog - thought I would do it too....

I..

I live: in Texas :(

I work: at home taking care of a house, husband and 2 kids. I worked in Accounting before them.

I smell: supper

I listen: to everything from country to rap - no heavy metal

I hide: money in special spots in my wallet

I walk: all over the house chasing 2 kids

I write: dumb blogs

I see: things that need to be cleaned

I sing: in my head... no one wants to hear it..

I can: listen really good

I watch: my kids play

I daydream: often

I want: my children to see me as an example of a strong christian woman, like i see my mom

I cry: about EVERYTHING - i am a crier

I read: emails and blogs

I love: with all that i have -

I rode: in the car for 10 hours to get home for christmas

I sometimes: replay scenarios in my head

I fear: lots of things, but death is way up there

I hope: the girls dreams come true

I eat: when I'm bored.

I drink: sweet tea

I play: school or make up shop with the girls

I miss: my family

I forgive: too easy

I drive: a 4 runner

I lost: my ability to make selfish decisions when i had kids

I dream: wierd things

I kiss: the girls all the time and brannon some.... :)

I hug: everybody - LOTS

I have: been Forgiven

I remember: everything.... I mean EVERYTHING - its really a curse

I don't: like 100 + temps

I believe: God can do the impossible.

I owe: God and my family for sure

I know: i am wierd

I hate: how OCD i am

I wish: I could stop people from hurting

I wear: jeans almost every day

My ex: is a good guy

Maybe I should: clean house

I don't understand: why good people always get the raw deal...

Life is full of: surprises

My past is: my past - behind me but i have reminders

I get annoyed when: people are in such a hurry to get places

Parties are: fun to plan

Tomorrow: is not promised

Never in my life have I: meant to hurt anyone or lead them astray...

When I was younger, I: wanted 3 boys.

When I'm nervous: I ramble and twiddle my thumbs

When I was 5: I was a big sister to 2

My life is not complete without: my family

If you visit my hometown: you could meet my grandparents :)

The world could do without: bad people

If I ever go back to school: I'd want to teach school or go to culinary school.

And, by the way: you should do this too. I would love to read it.

1 comment:

The Lane's said...

very cool - and very true too. Love it! Check your email - we got our orders! Talk soon!