Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our 2nd Annual Bunny Cake Bake

Last year, Ava and I made a cute little bunny cake for easter from a recipe my aunt deborah sent us.... she LOVED it. So this year we had to make another one. She helped me mix and pour and do the icing.... she also dedicated this cake to POP since his birthday is tomorrow. She told me that I would have to be very careful and would need to hold this cake all the way to Alabama and daddy could drive us... so we could sneak in and put this cake in mimi and pops fridge... "he's gonna be so 'cited" she said. So POP - here is your birthday cake 700 miles away.. i am sure Ava will let you know how it tastes - if she lets us try it... she has already told brannon that its pops cake and he cant have any....

We love you POP - Happy Birthday Tomorrow.....



4 comments:

Mimi said...

That's a great cake Ava and AK.....Pop will be so 'cited!!!! He doesn't have a cake here......

Stephanie Drew said...

what a fun tradition!

Nana said...

Hey guys...I love the pictures! I sure wish I had a piece of Pop's "special" cake! Keep the pics coming, I check every day to see what you post! Have a Happy Easter and we'll see you on the 5th. ( I'm so 'cited too!)

Anonymous said...

up on the table here the eating is done, love to pull of their sexy lil knickers, spread their legs and eat thosepussy's, youngest for me was 2, her pull up was soaked, of it came mmmmmmmmmmmmm her lilpussy was soaked in pee she tasted soooooooooooooooo good