Sunday, April 5, 2009

We are still here .....mom.....

Everyone has reminded me that I havent updated the blog in a while. Hopefully for some (you know who you are) this will make for a good start on Monday, since you have something to read to make you look busy :)

We havent really been up to much lately... we did take the girls to Disney on Ice.. they loved it.






Then today, our neighborhood had an easter egg hunt... with tons of candy filled eggs, games and a petting zoo.... neither of the girls were too wild about that... but they did love the eggs... If you ask Ava she got 25 9 eggs yes thats right, twenty five nine... whatever that means... i think its just ALOT






I will try to update more often....I promise. This week I am sure we will have lots of pictures, easter party at school, dyeing eggs, the easter bunny and numerous egg hunts around the house... Hope eveyone has a good week -

7 comments:

Mimi said...

25 9 is a LOT......can't believe the basket held so many....glad they had a good time and glad to see you updated.....

Mimi said...

you might could have helped Cake's with her bow.....

Nana said...

Oh my Lori....the girls are growing so quickly. They are so cute! Please keep updating for me, not for your mama, she has her work to keep her busy, I need blogging for a daily "fix"! I love seeing the girls and would love to see more of you too! You guys have a Happy Easter and I hope you find the Golden Egg!
Baskets of love from Eufaula,
Ms. Bernita

The Pruitt's said...

FINALLY...........I wish Ava was here to help John Thomas find eggs this weekend. Have a Happy Easter!

Stephanie Drew said...

glad you're back! love their outfits!!

mamaclay said...

We missed the egg hunt! Sam slept through the whole thing. I can't believe she got 25 9 eggs! That's impressive :)

clastrophobic toes said...

man - i was so "busy" reading this that everyone at work thought i must have 25 9 things to do!! I had to work overtime!!