Friday, June 19, 2009

2 Little Fish

for a month now we have been swimming almost everyday. Ava does good with her floaties but doesnt really want to go under water. Anna Kate however, LOVES it. she will get in by herself, go down the steps until she cant touch then she starts kicking and paddling her arms. Mimi got to witness this for herself when she was here last week. She will also go down the slide at the activity center by herself, and not the baby slide. I havent got any pics of that yet.... maybe this weekend.





3 comments:

Mimi said...

She is a little fish all right.....she scared Mimi to death when she was going under and I couldn't reach her!!!! They do really good......

The Lane's said...

love all the new pictures. I plan to call you soon to catch up. We made it to FL and are getting settled into the new house. The kids are still in AL with my parents having a blast while we get things set up here. Maybe I will call today while I paint! Miss you and love you!

Jamie said...

We got it at Toys -r-us for the cheapest that I could find. Amazon also had them. Ours is the Banzai Plunge, but there are many other styles too.