Thursday, June 4, 2009

8x8

8x8

8x8 all about me!

I know there are lots of updates that I need to put on here but I will start with Loni's tag....

THE RULES: Mention who tagged you.Complete the list of 8's.Tag 8 other people.

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
vacation
watching my girls grow up
being closer to home one day
football season
going home
our birthday months (august and september)
spending time with family
going to the lake

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
cooked
cleaned
washed clothes
played on the internet
took ava to school
got gas
took some things to get monogramed
talked on the phone
(yesterday was an UNEVENTFUL day - sorry for the boring details!)

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
lose 50 pounds
cook without having a mess
see my family whenever i wanted
forget about bills
see loni smile more....
see lacys new house
go on more dates with brannon
have a self cleaning house

8 SHOWS I WATCH:
greys anatomy
desperate housewives
friday night lights
chopped
diners drive ins and dives
law and order
the mentalist
throwdown with bobby flay


8 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS - (thanks for leaving that out loni - its the easiest one)
chips and salsa
guacamole
grits
tomato sandwichs
tomato gravy and biscuits
hamburgers
salads
lemon icebox pie



8 PLACES I'VE TRAVELLED: -
lake tahoe
jamaica
destin
orlando
new york city
new jersey
san antonio
oklahoma


8 PLACES I'D LIKE TO TRAVEL:
california
washington
new york again
colorado
hawaii
boston
maine
costa rica

8 PEOPLE I TAGGED-
amber clay
jill lane
lynn pruitt
angel hill
kelli smith
lacy jones
lindsay lovoy
kim davis

4 comments:

loni lamons hodge said...

come home and you'd get to see me smile more....

Stephanie Drew said...

i heart bobby flay! :) allen used to make fun of me but now he's a food network junkie too...

The Pruitt's said...

mmmmmmmmmm! Guacamole

The Spencer Family said...

The bubble is a Children's Corner pattern called "Taylor" It is a 3 mo to 24 mo. pattern. It's pretty easy, that is the first thing I learned to sew.

How have you been? We should get together the next time you are in town!