Friday, June 19, 2009

Mothers Day 2009

Ok - so i am just now getting around to updating the past month.... my last post was easter so next comes mothers day.

This mothers day was fun for me. we got up that sunday morning and headed out for family day at the zoo. The girls LOVED it. Anna Kate would have sat face to face with the aligators if we would have let her (pic below) and Ava liked looking at the animals from a distance especially the gorilla. After the zoo they took me to a place I had been wanting to try after seeing it on Diners Drive ins and Dives.... a favorite show of mine.... so we headed downtown to the Twisted Root Burger Company. It was excellent.... after that we headed down to the golf course - it was really HOT and brannon had to water greens - doesnt sound so fun for mothers day but it was... he would let the girls out of the cart to run around while he was watering and they had a blast.... needless to say we were all POOPED by the end of the day. I am just thankful God chose me to be these girls mom ! what a job i have... and thankful for my mom and all she did for me.




2 comments:

Goldilocks said...

They are so cute and I love the t-shirts!

Mimi said...

They have a great Mom.....happy Mothers Day...i love you all