Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ava's School Christmas Program

We had a busy week before christmas... on wednesday night, ava had her class christmas program at school....then on thursday she had her dance christmas program (no pics from that due to a dead camera battery :( ) She had been telling me all along that what they were doing was a secret but she was going to be Mrs Claus. I had to drop her off in her room and they got her in "costume" . I honestly thought i would die laughing when they walked out, but somehow i was able to hold it in. Despite her look, they did a really great job and she was SO excited she got to have "fluff" in her hair and be mrs. claus... i guess thats all that matters....oh and each prek class sang 2 songs... ava's 1st when she was dressed up was a combination of christmas songs and the macarena... (sp?)




2 comments:

Mimi said...

I would say that is FLUFF!Good job Ave

The Lantrip Family said...

I love your little HoHo Lemons!! She is too precious!! Good Job Ava!! I love you, how are you, still making cupcakes!!!