Thursday, April 10, 2008

Babies GALORE


I am really upset with myself... this weekend I got to see all the babies pretty much but i didnt have my camera.... First, i say Lynn and Mr. JOhn Thomas. He is adorable.... then we saw Angel and Mr. Brooks. He let me hold him and just smiled at me maybe he liked me, maybe he thought I was crazy who knows, but he sure was cute. Then Brooke and Drew came down to mom and dads house monday and I finally got a few pictures of Anna Kate and one of her friends..... They were sitting on the couch, then drew laid his head on her shoulder...so so cute....
I love all you girls and your babies and hope one day we can all get them together ...... we miss you all

1 comment:

Mimi said...

They look so cute...I hope you can get a picture of all of them together to post.....it would be neat to see all the moms and babies