Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Pop!


Saturday night we had Pop a birthday party. His birthday was actually the 9th but we celebrated early. Nana and Deborah came, and Mamaw and papa and then of course we all were there, everyone but brannon... (he was in gerga as ava said) We grilled out and Pop had the coolest CHUNCKY CHOCOLATE CAKE that Emma and Ava had ever seen... we all had a great time.
Not to copy lacys blog or anything but I agree.... Daddy you think you would be absolutly crazy living with us for all these years then having 4 more girls to deal with. But one thing is for sure, we ALL love you more than you could ever know and are very thankful to call you Daddy and Pop. I know the little girls are very lucky because you taught me so many things and I know you will teach them too.... I love you daddy and hope you had a terrific party and special birthday.


No comments: