Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Ava

Well - today is actually Ava's birthday. In approximately 37 minutes she was born 3 years ago. That was one of the BEST days of my life (the other best day will be in 3 weeks) She is a sweet girl most of the time and is really a "little girl" now more so than a baby. I am so grateful that God chose me to be her mom and I love her with all my heart.

Yesterday, we had her birthday party at WINKIDS with all her school friends. She had a great time (anna kate did too) they were both pooped by the time we got home. She got lots of nice gifts and has been playing ALL day. Thank you to all that came.

We are going home in 10 days to have another birthday party for her and anna kate, for our family and friends at home. We cant wait.

Here are the pics from yesterdays party -

Happy Birthday Ava Grace.....


4 comments:

Mimi said...

Happy Birthday AG!!! Looks like a great birthday........can't wait to see you.... we love you Mimi and POP

Stephanie Drew said...

aren't gymnastics/little gym parties so fun??!! looks like she had a great time!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Lori, Check out my blog - You are one of the winners of the Hairbow Giveaway!!!! Let me know what kind of hairbow would you like!

The Lantrip Family said...

We had such a good time at the Birthday Bash at Tannihill! I put some cute ones on there of all of us and the babes! I love you!