Friday, August 29, 2008

The 3rd Birthday Bash - Friday






Well today marks the first day of Ava's 3rd birthday weekend..... I LOVE birthdays and have always considered the week of my bday my "birthday week" so I chose to pass that on to the girls... Today I took Ava and Anna Kate to Ava's school and we took pizza and brownies for her and her class.... they seemed to enjoy it... 9 3 year olds devoured 2 LARGE pizzas from CiCis..... and 2 packs of Capri Sun... they must have been HUNGRY.

It was all worth it when we were leaving and Ava said "Mommy that was the BEST pizza party EVER" I cant wait to see what she thinks about her real party tomorrow...

Enjoy the pics

3 comments:

Stephanie Drew said...

what a fun mom! i tend to take the celebration through the week too!
tell brannon i tried to send him and email with my email address and it rejected me and sent it back!!!!

Mimi said...

Looks like Ava and AK loved the party....send more from today.....Happy Birthday Ava! we love you..... Mimi and POP

Lyndsey said...

Hey Lori,
Have you gotten any of the emails I have sent you over the last few weeks???