Thursday, August 28, 2008

One of the Best Birthdays Yet




Thanks to my sweet girls and Brannon - i had a GREAT day. Except for Brannon reminding me (and lacy too) that this was my last 20's birthday.... Oh well, if the 30's are as good as my late 20's i think i will be alright.....

heres a pic of the girls today - on my birthday with my card they gave me....

also thanks to mom dad, don deedie, lacy, loni, leslie, mamaw and papa, and nana angel, lynn, lindsay, who all wished me a happy birthday as well - its because of yall that my day was so special....I love you all....

5 comments:

The Lane's said...

Happy Birthday Irol!!! I sure do miss you and wish I could have helped you celebrate. Love you!

Stephanie Drew said...

happy birthday! i didn't know we were the same age...or that our birthdays were so close ~ mine is the 19th.

The Pruitt's said...

I'm glad you had a good day and I enjoyed talking to you.

Mimi said...

Happy Biethday to you...wish we could have been there to celebrate....we love you and miss you a bunch!

Goldilocks said...

Yes my family loved reminding me that this was my last year in my 20's too. But the 30's are the new 20's right? I am glad to here you had a great birthday and hears to enjoying our last year maybe it will be the best one yet!