Wednesday, October 8, 2008

15 Things I am not afraid to admit...

I saw this on Stephanie's blog a couple of days ago. I thought it was pretty interesting so, I decided to steal it and see what I could come up with.

Here are 15 things I'm not afraid to admit...

15. I'm not a pet person

14. I'm really not an "outdoor" person either... i do not like to smell like "outside" i know someone reading this has to know what I am talking about

13. I loved being pregnant - and i love babies and would have more if Brannon would let me.... :)

11. I love "To Do" list...and if I do something that is not on my "to do" list....I will add it just so I can mark it off.

10. I have a hard time spending money on things for me.... even if I need clothes and stuff - I am NOT normal huh?

11. I really dont care to watch movies at the theatre. I never have really liked going to the movies

10. I have an extremely messy car. and no matter how much i try to keep it clean it just never happens....

09. I do not like help when cleaning the house, I like it done MY WAY in MY ORDER...

08. If I could go back and do the 12th grade and college over, I would. Not to change this exactly, but alot of it was fun and I missed it.

07. I could eat chips and salsa at EVERY MEAL, in fact that is how i rate my favorite Mexican restaurants

06. I keep the alarm on and doors locked even when we are home, Brannon HATES that.

05. I love baseball and football but NOT professional...

04. I have an unhealthy fear of dying and leaving behind family...even though I know heaven will be SO much better....

03. I dont read my bible as much as I should, I am trying to get better with that.

02. I am nervous about the upcoming elections....

01. I miss ALABAMA and all my family and friends there...( and you too Jill in Kansas...and both Lindsays in Florida and Georgia.....)

Now, what about you? What are some things you aren't afraid to admit??

9 comments:

Stephanie Drew said...

ha! i love it! who knew we had so much in common? the alarm system in our house is as important to me as food. allen hates it. :)

SouthernDogwoods said...

Good 15 things!
Our e-mail address is pgurley4@bellsouth.net.
Thanks!
Missy

The Pruitt's said...

OK, well I already knew about the chips n salsa.........but what about guacamole?

Unknown said...

I love this post! We have a lot in common! I miss home too sometimes and I am definitely NOT a pet person! :)

The Lane's said...

I miss you too!!!!! I like your list and plan to try to do the same later when the house is peacefull (bedtime!). Miss you so much and love you!!!!!

The Hudsons said...

Hey Lori,

I hope you remember me. We used to work at UAB in Purchasing Dept.

Natalia Hudson

The Hudsons said...

Of couse it's OK to add me to your list... I'm not even sure how I found you, I think you were on the list of my fried, firend's blog...I'm still working at UAB - almost 8 years now, I work at the Cancer Center now as a Financila associate...

loni lamons hodge said...

1 thing i'm not afraid to admit: YOU DON'T POST ENOUGH......UPDATE

The Lane's said...

I finally posted mine but you have to go back a day to see it because I started it a while back and just finally finished it. Miss you!